WITH HOOK & NEEDLE ~cats~primitive rug hooking~quilts~
Olivia saw it first
then Melrosecaught on to the action
they both watchedfor a long time
as far as cats go
finally...oh joy!a mothwas on the screenwhen I opened the door this morning
sooooo, did one of them get it? Hope so!
Oh, the simplicity of being entertained by a moth. Goofy cats.~Melissa~
Nothing like a moth to keep cats entertained. If I leave my back porch light on, the moths all gather at the doors. Then you hear thumping all night from Dora jumping up to try and get them.Debbie
sooooo, did one of them get it? Hope so!
ReplyDeleteOh, the simplicity of being entertained by a moth. Goofy cats.
ReplyDelete~Melissa~
Nothing like a moth to keep cats entertained. If I leave my back porch light on, the moths all gather at the doors. Then you hear thumping all night from Dora jumping up to try and get them.
ReplyDeleteDebbie