Friday, April 1, 2011

Somebody Slap Me


I'm trying to be frugal -


to avoid impulse purchases...

but there I was in Joann's


with my 40% off coupon

intent on a specific item...

thought I'd look at the magazines first


oh sure

it's the one time

there is no sale on them

so i was able to use the coupon...



It really is a nice issue

5 comments:

  1. I haven't seen that one yet, but love the magazine.
    If it has patterns I will make, then it is worth getting;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to be frugal myself, so I hear you. Now... I guess I'll take that 40% coupon over and pick up a copy, LOL!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you used a coupon! That's gotta be worth a point! Never saw that mag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't even take my coupons in any more, because whatever i want is on sale already, so lucky you!!! you got a wonderful prim magazine & were thrifty, but did you still get the item that the coupon was intended for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't say I've seen that one. You are still being frugal. You used a coupon!

    ReplyDelete