Monday, May 7, 2007

Basket of Scraps

Went upstairs this morning to look for something and of course, forgot by the time I got up there...did find this scrap basket hiding under a stack of wool...so I brought it down to cut the pieces into stash busting sizes...am doing assorted size squares and rectangles and putting them in containers by size...they will be used for machine piecing one of these days...
Looked through my remaining quilt books upstairs too...brought these four down to enjoy all over again...each one is full of gorgeous inspirational photos of antique quilts (where I find ideas for hooked rugs too) and Pieces of the Past has some of the best patterns...

1 comment:

Helen in the UK said...

Oh I love scraps - finding some you had forgotten about is a bonus! The Memmonite quilt book looks interesting :)