Thursday, June 7, 2007

Treasures

I made out like a bandit this week...we changed some things around at Mom and Dad's house so she was going to store these little quilts my sister Deb has made her...now I'll be "storing" them on my walls for her...
Purchased these fabrics on the trip to Holmes County...total self control for me because I didn't buy any wool while there...
http://www.countrycraftcupboard.com/AboutUs2PP.htm

these are the quilt top pieces and old indigo fabric I purchased last week off eBay...am planning to make some small quilts from the blues to save these wonderful pieces from the past...


Deb bought me this bowl by Rowe Pottery when we were in Lehman's
this store is so much bigger than the last time I visited...



More treasures...Deb gave me the Monroe Pottery and you have to know it's some of my favorite! Bought the homespun hand towels at the Country Craft Cupboard...





Chester waits patiently at the corner of the dining and living room for me to finish taking pictures...





4 comments:

Gen said...

You got some wonderful goodies! I love that indigo fabric you scored.

Libby said...

Wow - what lovely things. I love the Lehman's catalog - the pages are always well worn. Can't imagine the fun of going to the actual store . . . be still my heart *s*

Rosemary said...

YOu have some of the neatest primitive things i have ever seen. You are very fortunate to have a family that loves this stuff as well :)Rosemary

Patti said...

Lucky you to be able to provide "storage" for these wonderful quilts!