Saturday, August 25, 2007

This Afternoon

Chester loves to help hook

Olivia sneaking up from the right...
a little sneak peak of my BLESTB launch rug...

Now she did it, the race is on...
from chair to floor they take turns chasing each other...
no wonder I can't get much hooking done



Chester is ready to pounce...



They have just had a little skirmish...


From shelves to table to chair...


Same for Livvie...



Her turn to pounce from above...

So glad they are becoming friends...took Livvie over to meet my parents today...am glad she can travel in the car
and is very friendly...
Dad is 84 and really misses having a cat...
she's welcome back anytime!!!






2 comments:

hookinct said...

Oh Kelley What fun you are having!! You make me want a kitten again. But my family would probably disown me!!

I have two brothers ( one looks just like Livvie but with extra toes...and claws). Each has fun playing separately but rarely together. Only chasing and much clawing.

The one that looks like Livvie plays fetch with his mousie. He is special.

Glad Chester got over the new addition so easily. Could have been ugly.

Keep the pics coming!!
Mary

Jacque. said...

Love these photos of the two chasing...and of Chester with your wool strips! A big help, I see! {grin}