Thursday, September 27, 2007

Boys of Autumn Hooked Rug

this rug just makes me smile...
as it did all the time I was hooking it...
just finished it last night and it's going in the "to bind" stack...

looks like I have a series of fall rugs going here...
what happens is I just keep using wool I've already cut so they end up being great companion pieces...

this 14 x 17 rug will be listed on eBay this Sunday...finished!


No, Olivia did not get to it first this time...

Chester was right there the minute I took it off the frame...

and he actually spent a lot of time on it while it was on the frame...

Merrie Wynter

I've started hooking one of the designs from this package...

it has a few trees, of course, a sliver of the moon...

two words (hmmm, you know what they are!)

one smiling fella with a scarf and a hat...


1 comment:

Jacque. said...

Hey Kelley...LOVE that pumpkin rug. Keep on hooking!