Thursday, November 1, 2007

What I've Been Up To

I purchased this delightful pattern from
Deirdre of
theoldrosecottage on eBay
a week or so ago and absoultely love it!
she's a very talented member of PRHG
and has the sweetest hooked rugs and patterns...
well, if you know me,
I can't leave well enough alone...
and even though the rug pattern is for fall
I decied to do a snowman head instead of a pumpkin...

though actually, it could be a white pumpkin with a hat...

that's all I changed...

just added a little hat and drew on a face...

and since I never color in all the lines,

I extended my hooking out a bit past the border to use more of the backing...


finally got the hooking done ...
the snowman color is a bit on the lavender side,
so will wet that section down and cover with really wet tea bags to give him a more dirty look...

this is one of the designs from my
Merrie Wynter booklet




Olivia is at the vets for her spay surgery and Chester is the king of the house again...he's just a big old sweetie-pie...
Livvie is doing fine and awake from the anesthesia...will be dropping off some food for her in a little bit and picking her up tomorrow...sure is quiet around here with out her getting into everything...


1 comment:

Tammy Burks said...

Oh Kelley,
I love how you can take someone's pattern and make it your own!!!
Delightful!