Friday, December 21, 2007

Chester's Home!!!



I love that look on Olivia's face...she just adores Chester and wants to hang out with him all the time...he just had to spend some time at the vet's and she was lost without him...



He's pretty happy with her too...


This is what I see all the time...the two of them checking out the birds, squirrels and everything going on outside...
whatever Chester does
Olivia has to do too...
Thanks for all your good wishes on a speedy
recovery for Chester...
after two nights at the away it's great to have him home...
he won't be so happy
once I start giving him the
antibiotics twice a day...

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

Hey Kelley,

What was wrong with your Chester? I didn't see anything about it posted. I am happy he is home and getting better. =^..^=

Olivia sure does look like she adores him. That picture is priceless. They are both such pretty kitties.

Kimmie
Whispering*Prims

Jacque. said...

Hey Kelley...didn't know Chester was hospitalized again! You didn't post anything here on your blog, else I surely would have added him to my prayer list! So glad he's home, now, though. And...that Olivia sure does look as if she adores him. What a wondrous pair!

Sunnie said...

Hi Kelley! Just a note to wish you and family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! And our cat, Cassie sends her good wishes to Chester and Olivia too! : )
We're knee-deep in snow here in Vermont!
Hugs, Sunnie : )

Rosemary said...

Hi kelly, what have you been working on lately? I need inspiration! Happy New year! Rosemary