Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Deirdre's Happy Rabbit Rug


Hop on over to eBay and check out this fabulous rug
by my friend Deirdre...

~I always enjoy her rugs and this one
is so full of joy and spirit~

to me he's a little fella taking a precious tulip
home to Mom...

yippee...it's almost Spring and no bad cat
has chased him yet!

My Mom
has been home since last
Friday
and is happily on the mend...
she's even forgetting to use the walker half the time...

of course she's tired and has extra naps all day
but is already planning her next little quilt
and excited that I bought her a Sidewinder for bobbin threading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelley ~ I almost fell outa my chair when I saw my rug! Thank you so much for putting on your blog :)

Deirdre

Kimmie said...

Kelley...I am so happy to hear the good news about your momma. God hears our prayers. Warm Hugs to you.

Dierdre's rug is prim adorable! I love it. She is a very good hooker! :-)

Blessings,
Kimmie in OP