Saturday, April 5, 2008

Joy in Thread


~Stitched up this piece last week~

I love how it's so very uneven
I just put a piece of cloth in the frame
and started stitching
with no plan in mind
...this is where
the thread took me

... going to have to start looking
for some old wood frames
and start finishing some of my stitcheries~

It's supposed to be in the high 50s today
so I'll be opening windows
and heading outside
to drag the junk to the curb
for Spring Cleanup
and rake up all the leftover leaves
from last fall...

3 comments:

Jacque. said...

Hey Kelley...I am lovin' this...very naive/primitive. Wonderful work, as always.
Jacque.

primitivebettys said...

Kelley! I totally LOVE this piece!!!!!! Will you share???? Please!

:)

HomeSpunPrims said...

I LOVE this design Kelley. You are one talented artist. Such an inspiration to see your works. Lori R