Monday, December 22, 2008

Getting Organized...

This photo was from last summer...it's much worse in there now~


My life just seemed to get away from me this year...so next year it will be different...not in a New Year's resolution kind of way...more daily baby steps...


And getting organized is one of my main goals...no matter how much I've managed to remove from this house, it's still one giant creating studio...and I'd very much like to change that once and for all...


So when I stumbled upon this blog looking for a pincushion pattern, it seemed a perfect challenge for me to take up:





3 comments:

JoJo said...

Oh, Kelley, I'm with you. The spare bedroom closet, which is where I keep my wool, has gotten out of control too. Like you, this is NOT a resolution but my wish for the New Year is to find time to get in there and organize it all.

I also love the Sunday morning pictures of Chester and Olivia. Olivia is just a little elf, bent on making mischief.

The Eveningstitcher said...

Oh Kelley...I swear I clean and reorganize my sewing room at least once a month, but when I get working on a project....just the smallest of projects, my room looks like a cyclone hit it! I have given stuff away time and time again...it just seems to "reproduce" of course my little shopping trips doesn't seem to help. Good luck...you can do this! Thanks for the link!

Bobbie

Jacque. said...

Hey Kelley...Good luck with your organization! I always have such good intentions. But, then I get started on a project - or two - and it all goes to heck in a hurry. But, hey! I say, go for it!