Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Chester's Sun Bath

a very rumpled boy

he's been rolling around
on the wool
getting the sun on every spot

grooming is so important

for a shiny white coat



hey
why is she here



Oh the cats!
Yesterday Olivia hogged
the bench in the sun
so today it's
his turn

p<>

*****

All the designs
shown on yesterday's post
are mine...
usually just stretch a piece of
weaver's cloth over the frame
and draw something on there

once in a while I
doodle it on paper first

Am thinking about a new booklet
of cat and pumpkin designs
but they all look the same to me
The pumpkin with acorn
graphic in the left column
is a freebie from:


4 comments:

Mary said...

You can count me in if you do a new booklet. I could never have enough of your kitties and pumpkins...kind of like wool! Speaking of kitties, Chester looks happy and healthy!!!!

JoJo said...

There's that beautiful boy! I sure wish (at times) that I could have their lives....eating, sleeping and grooming. Uhmmmm, to be able to lay in the sun and snooze!

The Wool Cupboard said...

Kelley,

I have only recently found your blog, and immediately fell in love with your kitty pictures with cute captions! Today I looked at some of your older posts and was wondering if your design booklets are still available. Your cat designs are so perfectly primitive! I would love to buy your booklets, if they are for sale. Thank you! I love your blog.

Jacque. said...

Lovin Chester. Yeah, and that Olivia is quite the doofus. haha