Monday, August 1, 2011

Be Warned: Snarky Post




snark·y
(sarcastic + nasty)
1. Rudely sarcastic or disrespectful; snide.
2. Irritable or short-tempered; irascible.




We're starting a 10 week "Commit to Fit"

challenge at work this week...

so I'm sure I'll be acting like this guy soon




Yep

more of the same


HOUSE

what's not to love about his attitude


I do work with a Dr I call HOUSE

and he takes it for the

compliment it's intended to be




Enough Said


Now if only there were

some back to back episodes

of

Hell's Kitchen

with Gordon Ramsey

on I'd feel better in no time!


We'll resume our regular type posts tomorrow~

thanks for letting me vent



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

now that was funny!!!

WoolenSails said...

LOL, I like that last one, it is so true, don't those people get it;)

Debbie

jennifer768 said...

Thanks for the giggle!Hugs,Jen

Brenis said...

Oh Kelley kelley kelley :)
We all hit those places! And sometimes they last longer than others! LOL Don't know if you know or not.... but last year they took cookie monster - an ICON for crying out loud - and renamed him VEGETABLE MONSTER! Seriously!
haha... something I've been grumbling about ever since I found out! Wonder if that was Michelle Obama's idea?? LOLLL... dont EVEN get me started!

Maybe you should make some bread. Or pizza dough. You can smack it around and beat the heck out of it - work out some frustration! :D
(oh.. and then you can EAT IT!! hee hee)

Joanne said...

You are cracking me up here - Yep you can watch back to back HK online!

Nancy in MT said...

Kelley, venting is so good, especially with your sense of humour. I love House, when you're that good and bad, it's a great mix. And don't go with the flow, it's good to vent. n

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Glad you got it out :).

Simply Wendy said...

Uh oh, Kelley! Funny stuff. Sounds like time to hook away that anger!

moosecraft said...

Maxine speaks the truth! I'm definitely going to print that one out and post on my refrigerator!