Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Color Inspiration

this antique rug is the inspiration

for the wool I'll be using for the latest

antique challenge rug...

have you started hooking or punching yours?


I've been taking plenty of photos

with my new camera

just need to figure out how to

transfer them to the computer...

me and my technical issues


My sister should be receiving her

birthday package tomorrow

I have photos of the finished quilt

plus the label...

need to get busy with more labels...


I have my wool worms organized

border replaced on one patch blue quilt

a small hooked rug completed from my worm baskets...

a new little quilt in the works


Too bad I have to go to work

I could get so much more done!

2 comments:

Cathy G. said...

Hi Kelley,
I can't believe how much you get done and working on top of it!! The colors are great you are using for inspiration! I'm wondering if this next challenge rug is going to be too much of a challenge for me right now... I have nothing started and life is not cooperating.. drats! I really wanted to hook that design!
Thinking of the smile on your sister's face makes me happy!!
Hugs!
Cathy G

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

hey Kelleygirl!
I love the muted old tones of that hooked rug in the photo...can't wait to see your challenge piece!
I don't have time to work on this one, but hopefully the next one :)
Blessed be!
Lori