Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Fine Companion


Melrose might look calm
but his tail was swishing a mile a minute
the crows in a nearby tree had his full attention

he chattered away to them for half the morning...

I spent my time next to him at the sewing room table
working on small quilts...
cutting borders, pressing blocks
deciding which UFO to work on next

Olivia you ask?
sound asleep on a pile of freshly dried wool
on the kitchen counter
my fault for setting it there
instead of taking it to the wool room

I'm feeling so much better with a change in meds
Energy and a Clear Head 
make all the difference

planning on sharing some of my
small quilts 
in progress tomorrow
there are just
so 
very 
many 
of 
them
!!!





3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I am glad you are feeling better, not the best winter for most of us, be glad when spring comes.

Debbie

Jacque. said...

So glad you are feeling better. Looking forward to seeing your small quilts!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome Mr. Cat! That Melrose is a true beauty.

What a relief to be feeling better, Kelley! Hooray!

rebecca