Saturday, December 12, 2015

Hand Piecing

 
love the colors here...
 
need a new project to hand piece
these both look promising...
 
 
this quilt
found on Pinterest
 
*****
I'm working all weekend
so it's just sleep, visit Mom, work and repeat
 
yesterday she was in a MOOD after lunch
decided on a nap before I left for work
by the time my sister called for their after dinner chat
she was happy and giggling again
 
hoping she forgets that yesterday
I was the root of all evil...
 
I don't take it to heart
am just sorry she has to feel that way sometimes
 
 

4 comments:

Angela Tucker said...

Good morning, Kelley. I am so sorry about your mom. As I care for my dad, there are days that I feel that he hates me...he gives no response to my questions, no "I love you". I try to keep it in my mind that it is the disease, not my dad. But it still hurts my heart.

As for hand piecing, no thank you. I am trying to hold on to my sanity as it is. But I would love to watch your progress. SMILE.

Hang in there. You are a good daughter and doing the right thing.

Jacque. said...

Those look like LOTS of work, but I know how you love your hand-piecing! Thinking of you. xo

WoolenSails said...

Those would be fun to hand sew, easier than trying to fit them in a machine, lol.
I saw that all the time with the lady I took care of, she was usually nice to me, but she was always snapping and being mean to her daughter, sadly that is part of dementia, but it still hurts, I know. Hugs

Debbie

annie said...

Your piecing is lovely, hugs to Mom and to you!