Monday, May 2, 2016

Sheep Challenge


1.Tina Miller


2.Shari Lutz



Jen Patterson
 *not eligible



3.Sandra Harms Wiseman



4.Saundra Porter




5.Anne Donaldson



6.Joanne Miller Crites


7.Peggy Skulski


8.Lauren Fuqua

9.Dana Moll

10.Mala Jones


11.Pat Bosel



12.Gladys LaForge
winner of the random number drawing


13.Betty Dekat


14.Karin Manuel


Linda Mageske
*not eligible




15.Jean Bartel






16.Louise Budde


17. Karen Clark



here's my doodle for our Sheep Challenge
in Lori Brechlin's Facebook challenge and hook-a-long group
(now free to all for personal use)


the rules were pretty simple
any size, hook or punch
flowers may be changed
add a border or not
I'm even okay with "almost finished" pieces

of the 19 submitted entries
2 were deemed too much changed to be eligible
to win the prize

Thanks to everyone that participated!
Every piece makes me smile with their happy sheep

Everyone eligible was given a number
than I had Random Number Generator pick one...
#12

Gladys send me an email with your
address so I can send your prize package!!!





8 comments:

Kim said...

WOW, they all look amazing. Thanks Kelley for the sweet pattern. Unfortunately I was unable to do the challenge but look forward to hooking this piece this summer.

Saundra said...

Congratulations Gladys!!!!! They were all delightful pieces worked from our hands. Thank you Kelley for your talent and taking the time to design the challenge piece for us and to host this event.

Saundra

Angela Tucker said...

Good morning, Kelley. Wow, so much talent and diversity! I love the colors on Number 5, the paisley sheep is a hoot, and the flowers on Number 15 remind me of the lupines in our area. So beautiful. I could see me doing this in punch needle...

cucki said...

Wow ww they all looking so beautiful..I love them so much.
Thank you for the lovely pattern.
Big hugs x

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

absolutely beautiful, each & every one of them ~
thank you again sweet Kelley-girl and all the participants!
congrats to Gladys!!
Lori

Jacqueline said...

loved seeing all the rugs. Thanks so much for sharing.

WoolenSails said...

I love seeing all the rugs, everyone did a beautiful job and lots of wonderful variations.

Debbie

Mr Puddy said...

BAA BAA BAA !!!
Fantastic collections !