Monday, October 24, 2016

Antiuqe Rug and Freebies



found on Pinterest


not so fond of the entire rug though
 just the cats
or are they dogs

 more rough draft freebies
I figured out how to scan in b/w
no more pink backgrounds


 my NC sister loves tombstone angels
guess it's time to hook her another one

Please feel free to use these patterns
with the normal requests 

These will be the last for a while
I've gotten things organized
so that means I won't 
remember where they are in a few days

*****
 back to work tonight
the house is a little cleaner - a lot more organized
things set aside to donate - to recycle
a new rug hooked
cats brushed to sleek and fluffy gorgeousness
 a pretty good stay-cation in my book  

Thanks for all your kind words on my doodles
most are 7-8 years old
hooking all the simple geometrics for Debbie
(two beachy and 6 star chair pads)
really helped diminish the worm stash

More than that
they gave me back my love of hooking
it had been buried under all 
that has gone on in my life the past 4 years

did I mention that my latest rug was for me?
no more
guess who wants it on her wall

 
  

6 comments:

HomeSpunPrims said...

The antique rug does look like dogs to me but with maybe curved tails could easily look like cats! Thank you for the freebies, Kelley. You are so generous and giving. I'm glad you had a good stay-cation and that you've gotten your love of rug hooking back. We missed seeing all of your creative talent. Your latest rug makes my heart sing! Big hugs, Lori

Jacqueline said...

I need to do some cleaning and purging...I think that will get me back on a productive track too. Love your doodles, thanks for sharing. Guess you will have to hook another rug for you.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your freebies!

The Eveningstitcher said...

So glad you are back to hooking and especially designing!!! I love all of your patterns and have hooked and needle punched so many of them! It's great to be organized, isn't it? The chair pads will look great for Debbie....Have a great day Kelley!

Rugs and Pugs said...

So happy your mojo has returned! Mom will surely enjoy your rug :(
Thanks for more freebies. So generous of you.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Mr Puddy said...

I'm glad you are yourself again too =^x^=
Same as my mom... Life go on, She has to ! She has to feed me, change my litter and play with me ..MOL
Your works are lovely, Keep it up !