Monday, October 31, 2016

Hooking Hearts


finally decided on the design
for this mat with hearts last night at midnight

there is enough linen in this piece
for a few mug mats too
using up red and green worms...

colors chosen by the gal I'm hooking it for
that's her below with Mom


Mom says she knows the name
but doesn't recognize Sarah as a scarecrow


last week I whipped her up a little fleece blanket
the other side is a bright-ish green 
as you can see, she's pretty happy with it

*****
the wool winner hasn't contacted me
so tomorrow morning
I'll draw another name if I don't hear from her
  

10 comments:

Saundra said...

You are such a wonderful daughter who has a ticket straight to heaven.

Kelley, I adore the chair pad you are hooking. Sarah will be totally blown away by your generosity and talent.

Ariane said...

Your hearts mat is going to be gorgeous!!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Ditto what Saundra said.
Happy Halloween :)
Lauren

WoolenSails said...

She is going to love it, as I do, the colors are so much richer and nice in person.
Love your mom's blanket, that is a nice piece of fleece, need to start shopping for materials at the store, be nice to make my own.

Debbie

NMK said...

Love your heart mat ! Pretty colors !

acorn hollow said...

she looks cozy and warm
Cathy

Angela Tucker said...

What a beautiful picture of your mom. Yes, she looks like she loves her new blanket. Your chair pad is lovely. I like hearts.

Jacqueline said...

love the colors in your chair mat.

your Mom looks good.

Unknown said...

You have a wonderful heart!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Kelley,
Love the sweet photo of your mom with her new fleece blanket!! I also adore hearts and your mat is just wonderful!!!!
Enjoy your day!!!
Heart Hugs~
Julie