Monday, November 14, 2016

More Dreamy Decor


glad for this day off
I'm feeling so much better
still that endless cough
red and painful eyes

hoping they clear up with more rest today
or it's back to the Dr per her instructions

anyway...
this photo sums up my love for whites
all shades and textures
(except burlap, I hate burlap)



the simplest of decorations...


always a fan of wooden rulers and yardsticks...
this is awesome!

  *****
 I've  put my wool worms into the bedroom
(where no cats go)
so I can give my eyes a rest from wool dust

Mom was so happy to see me yesterday
she melted my heart!
kept asking if I'd be back tomorrow

~Wishing you a beautiful Monday~
 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice cozy photos. Hope you're on the mend soon.

Rugs and Pugs said...

So happy to hear you are feeling better and could visit mom. Sure sounds like she was happy to see you.
Hugs :)
Lauren

WoolenSails said...

Glad your feeling better, I think I need a rest day, 3 days of hiking when I was feeling punk, might not have been the smartest move, lol. Love seeing the things you like, will give me ideas when we go antique hunting.

Debbie

Jacqueline said...

I too am a lover of all the "dirty" white colors in decorating.. Thanks for sharing and keep on mending.

Saundra said...

Love that huge yard stick too...AND that standing wire basket. Wish I had one of those. Awesome you are feeling like a human again.

Summer said...

Looking lovely ♥

The Eveningstitcher said...

Love, love, love those pics, Kelley!! Happy that you are feeling well and able to see your sweet mom....I'm sure she was thrilled!!!

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

SO happy you're feeling better ~ just rest, you need/deserve it!
L