Friday, December 2, 2016

Rugs, Mom and Follow by Email


if you need a quick gift
or new holiday decoration 
check out 
Maria has some excellent patterns!

I hooked this pattern a while ago
then set it aside to bind
as time passed 
the cats decided it was perfect for napping on
just perfect

after cleaning the fur off I can bind it
but it's a lot of fur
it might take a while
with a lint brush and tweezers

oh the problems we procrastinators make for ourselves

***** 

yesterday I took a FMLA day off work
Mom is not feeling well
breathing issues, weak,no appetite, barely drinking
her color is off
I sat with her for about 8 hours

she mostly slept
waking occasionally to hold my hand
talk about how much better she felt with me there
she would eat and drink a little for me

could be so many things

hoping we can at least get her in the wheelchair today
to make swallowing easier
I'll be going over early

with chicken broth 
her favorite mug from home

sister from NC will be here Sunday for a few days
mom says she'll be better by then...

*****

I added a Follow by Email gadget 
right above my blog list
by request of a dear follower

9 comments:

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Kelley,
I'm so sorry about your mom and will be keeping you both in my prayers today!!!
Big Heart Hugs to you both~
Julie

NMK said...

So sorry to hear about your Mom , I will keep you in my thoughts & prayers too. I recently lost my Mom , it is so hard .....just keep telling her how much she is loved .

Jacqueline said...

Prayers for you and your Mom.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Prayers for your mom and you, too.
I love Maria's patterns! I hooked this one a few years ago (but gave it away).
Hugs :)
Lauren

Saundra said...

I hooked that same cute design from Maria and love mine as well. Will post a picture of mine in a day or so. Thought about giving it to my DIL who loves snowmen but loved it too much myself.

Hope your mom is feeling better tomorow and you please take care of yourself as well.

marly said...

That snowman is adorable. So sorry your mom is not feeling well right now. Tell her we are all thinking of her and wishing her well.

denise said...

Prayers for your mom. I mailed her a card yesterday

WoolenSails said...

I hope your mom feels better, so hard with her being weak and getting sick again.
Hopefully your sister's visit will help get her spirits up and I know the love and care you are giving her is what keeps her going each day.

Debbie

Angela Tucker said...

Oh, Kellie, so very sorry about your mom. Dad is the same, good days, bad days. Sigh. It's like being on the ocean, up and down, up and down. Hang in there...