Friday, December 30, 2016

Twiddle, Fiddle, Fidget


way beyond off the deep end here
I've gathered what little I have at home
armed with coupons
I'll start a little shopping for supplies today
before work

all the things I never look at
ribbons, ric rac, beads, colorful everything...
 shiny, crinkly, fluffy

between patients at work last night
I was pinning like crazy

two other "dementia daughters"
from mom's facility are excited to start too
a coworker is going to have her church group make some
for the 3 nursing homes they visit monthly

regular creating will take a back seat for a while

this new passion
has definitely lifted my spirits for the new year!
 

3 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

I look forward to witnessing your creativity.
Happy New Year!

Linda said...

This is so inspiring Great Job

linda m

Saundra said...

OMG, send me your mailing address and I'll send you some 'stuff' that I have which I've yet to purge.

Saundra