Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Going Colorful


a little progress

not much time for hooking
spending a lot of time with Mom
by the time I get home at night I'm done in

in the morning I do my cleaning and decluttering
cut strips of wool for Mom to organize later
pack a lunch
play with the cats
then it's time to go see her

today is the last of my FMLA days
for a while I hope
next two days were long planned vacation days
then weekend off
back to work Monday
I'm going to start on Friday leaving at normal time
praying she's okay

the past 2 days have been her best in a while
minimal neck pain
minimal anxiety until later in the afternoon
( her normal bad time)

*****



 planning my container gardens
going colorful this year...
 

5 comments:

Saundra said...

I like the serene blue and with your frantic life that is probably why you chose that color instead of red. My heart goes out to you for your devotion to your mom, the exhaustion you must feel at the end of the day, and what you have sacraficed.

Hope one day soon you will have peace of mind, light of heart and surrounded by joy.

annie said...

Going to be very pretty, I
Ike it so far!
The flowers are beautiful!

WoolenSails said...

The rug is looking beautiful, love those colors together.
I hope you can get some rest and your mom does ok with the med changes.

Debbie

The Eveningstitcher said...

I love the rug, Kelley! Your colors are great! Glad to hear your mom is doing bit better hopefully, the changes in her meds will agree with her. It's always scary when your FMLA runs out. I had that issue years ago with my daughter's surgery....thank God I had a very understanding boss! Blessings to you and your mom...I hope you get the rest you so deserve...

Rugs and Pugs said...

I hope you have some time to relax and just breathe before you head back to work.
Hugs :)
Lauren