Monday, June 19, 2017

Old Glory

26.5 x 20

the hooking has been completed for a while
getting around to binding...
well, I'm more in the mood for hooking right how
it's hot
and even in AC a rug on your lap is extra hot


truer colors


washed out colors on a dreary day
 
finished this hooking last night
both of these rugs were hooked from the 
worm baskets

looks to be a few more rugs in the baskets

you have my permission to copy
either or both of these rugs
one time 
for personal use
 
please give me credit for design when sharing photos

measurements for Old Glory:

 30.25 x 23

borders are 3"
except top border which is three strips
(8 or 8.5 is what I used)

blue section - 11 x 8

stripes - 16.5 x 25.75

the flag is outline with one strip

I hope this makes sense...
my planning and measuring are very loose at best
mostly I eyeball
 

 
 

5 comments:

marly said...

I love the second one, fabulous border!

Jacqueline said...

Absolutely love the colors and design of this . Thanks so much for sharing.

Miccosukee said...

Kelley, I have never seen one of your rugs I have never liked. Am so glad you are hooking again. Gives me inspiration.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Such wonderful rugs! Like Trisha said, you are an inspiration.
Hugs :)
Lauren

moosecraft said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Especially the Old Glory one! Thank you for sharing the measurements too!