Sunday, August 20, 2017

Hooking and Stitching



this is as far as I got yesterday
using strips from the worm baskets
out of colors I want to use from here on in
 personal challenge to finish hooking
without cutting another strip


Inspiration:
 

from New England
1920-1930
love those faces
 


haven't stitched on naything in ages
maybe even since Mom passed in May

log cabins are a perennial favorite
cutting some strips this morning
to put in my work tote

*****

also in my work tote is some car wax
we wax the x ray tables and slide boards
making it easier to move patients on/off from carts

since I'm obviously not keeping up with car waxing...

Wishing you a beautiful Sunday! 

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I love your hit and miss rugs, wonderful shades.
I do love the old kitties, and the naive faces.

Debbie

Rugs and Pugs said...

I'm sure you will come up with the perfect worms from your basket.
People still wax cars? Whodda thunk? Not me :)

Saundra said...

Love the old rug with cats. Never knew the hidden secrets of a successful nurse. Thanks for the insight.

Jacque. said...

Thinking of you...stopping by to say hi! xo