Monday, June 18, 2018

UFO Progress


found this adorable cat and quilt photo
on Pinterest
this would be my Olivia in the winter...

Yesterday I got busy making binding
for some of my nearly finished small quilts
now the binding is halfway done on one of them

why did it take me years to do this! 

the small hallway has been wiped down
tomorrow I'll do the taping
off Wednesday so hope to be painting then 

Happy Monday 

I can feel a depressive episode creeping up...
wishing as always it would pass me by
or there was a surgery to get it out
but I know it just is
I've lived through it many times before
and can ride it out again

 
 

7 comments:

Jacque. said...

xo

Rugs and Pugs said...

Thinking of you. If it happens, I hope it passes quickly.
xoxo

marly said...

I was not familiar with Cheri and visited her blog after your last post. She was very talented, love her Scrapbasket Sampler in her last post.
Hope that dark train passes by quickly.

acorn hollow said...

Can't wait to see your new wall done. thinking of you not easy
Cathy

Simply Quaint said...

Aw what a sweet photo....I can’t wait to see your finishes....I hope your depression passes too I seem to be dealing with it more and more too I hope it’s just a stage......thinking of you
Rhonda

Mary A said...

Sending you uplifting thoughts and prayers. Cats and quilts are naturals, don't you think?

Kathy Barrick said...

Wishing you peace!