Saturday, July 21, 2018

Flag Day


http://timelesstraditionsquilts.com/FlagDay.html

I'm still on my patriotic binge
just ordered this pattern
if you've read my blog at all 
you know I'm thinking hooked rug

I have been doing a lot of stitching
and some hooking lately
but very little picture taking

the whale rug for Debbie 
is done, just needs pressing
the new rug is a secret from Rhonda S
she knows she's getting one just no details
(her choice)
all I can say is it's much larger than I'd planned

work has settled into a new normal
very short staffed and we deal with it

wishing you a wonderful weekend my friends...

6 comments:

Saundra said...

Wow, lucky recipients all! And from a talented woman.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Looking forward to seeing your rug finishes :)

Simply Quaint said...

😀😀😀 I cant wait......
So glad things have settled and you’re back to creating.....can not wait to see hooked pieces from your patriotic patterns.....

Blessings
Rhonda

acorn hollow said...

You have been busy. I love that quilt at times I wish I could sew.
cathy

Jacqueline said...

Hope you share your progress on the patriotic rug.

WoolenSails said...

I can't wait to see it and use it in my room. I love seeing the things you made for me, brings me joy in a room that once bought sadness.

Debbie