Monday, August 6, 2018

Rugs For Sale Post 2


One On Blue pending
my design
approx 8.5 x 16

$85 includes shipping to US
PayPal preferred

email me to purchase
kankerdoodle.aol.com

Sheep with Pumpkin (sold)
my design
approx 9 x 14
$40 includes shipping to US

  Cat
my design
approx 9.5 x 13
$95 includes shipping to US


Three pending
my design
9.5 x 21 approx

$75 includes shipping to US

 Gold/Green (sold)
 my design
approx 9.5 x 12
$35 includes shipping to US

 Trio pending
my design
approx 8 x 10.5
$35 includes shipping to US



  Three Little (sold)
my design
approx 6.5 x 20
$35 including shipping to US

  Black Cat Chairpad pending
my design
14"
backed with strips of wool
$125 includes shipping to US

please email me to purchase
PayPal Preferred
kankerdoodle@aol.com

Thank you for looking!
there will be some larger rugs listed tomorrow  
  as much as humanly possible
all stray threads and cat fur
will be removed before shipping  
  
 

No comments: