Thursday, April 11, 2019

Blue Bird Progress


plenty of hooking time today
as I wait for my furnace to be repaired
a couple hours in and we're waiting for a part
will finish it tomorrow
since I leave for work in an hour

the cats are not used to being in jail
Olivia is pitching a fit
and has been for 2 hours...


behind bars

She just got out and is happy as can be
who knows if I'll see Melrose before work
he is the big scaredy cat

Have a great day
feels good to be hooking again
anxious to move on to Debbie's beachy rug

7 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Loving your rug.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Wow...you made a LOT of progress!! It’s beautiful! So glad to see you hooking again.... Poor Olivia... ;-). ~Robin~

Saundra said...

We always feel bad for our babies when they are experiencing uncomfortable circumstances. Glad you're happy hooking again and it shows in your progress.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Sweet little rug...and for a good cause.

acorn hollow said...

Sorry about your furnace. But you kept your sweet kitties safe
Cathy

NMK said...

Love your rug !!!!

Neorge said...

I have a dog named Pug whose name is Sumo. I love it very much like my friend who loves animals and fish is also my favorite species.
game cá mập ăn thịt người