Wednesday, November 6, 2019

A Not Forgotten Feline


A Not Forgotten Feline
rug designed and hooked
for the auction beginning Nov 9 on Facebook
check out
Forgotten Felines HSV Auction Page

I found out about them while
following
The Love and Hisses blog




close up of my signature in stitches
rug is approx 14 x 24
hand dyed and as-is wool strips on linen
edges whipped with wool thread
finished with strips of wool




this is closest to the true color
he is one lucky cat...

he was rescued and now lives a life of
love and devotion
with plenty of treats


the pattern is available from me
on primitive linen

Please share the auction info with your friends
you never know who might need
a new kitty!

7 comments:

Claire Q. said...

I absolutely LOVE your new hooked rug Kelley! And I love all of your work!
Claire Quinn - Mont Tremblant Quebec, Canada. !

Claire Q. said...


P.S. Where can I find your pattern to purchase?
Claire Q

WoolenSails said...

That is a wonderful piece and a wonderful cause.
Remind me when the auction starts, or I will forget to share.

Debbie

Rugs and Pugs said...

Another fun rug. I hope it garners many bids!

Prims By The Water said...

What a very wonderful rug for an auction. Great job!!! Janice

moosecraft said...

This is one seriously gorgeous rug!

Krissy B. said...

Kelly, you have such a good and generous heart. Love the rug and hope it brings in a great amount for the auction. I also love your headers. They always make me smile. Hope you are feeling better. I received my book from you and love it. Thank you. Happy Thanksgiving.