Monday, August 22, 2022

One Thread A Day and Freebie Talk


 I pulled this out last night from time out
ready to tackle all the over ones
the plan is to do one thread per day
some progress is better than none

I've done much more than that since last night
but maybe only one thread in total of the "ones"
they are the partial flower and door on the branch to the right

pattern is Berry Cottage 
by Plum Street Samplers

an old freebie from Betty Dekat

she has a lot of free designs linked on her blog




this one I stitched without the border
after choosing to stitch it on prairie cloth
ugh, big mistake
I'll keep that for uncounted stitching from now on






The Primitive Hare: FREEBIE: LITHA SUMMER SOLTICE


Notforgotten Farm : Freebies (farmhousenotforgotten.blogspot.com)


Pinker n Punkin Quilting & Stitching: Thanksgiving House - A Thanksgiving Freebie


Above are some links to freebies

I hope they work

if not they should be easy to figure out

Be sure to look around the blogs, search for freebies

many designers have more than one

I like them for fast little stitches

but I'm happy to support the artists

by purchasing their other patterns...

otherwise they'll stop designing!


Happy Monday friends

4 comments:

Susanne said...

Aaaawwww thank you, Kelley!!! I'm going to stitch the cats!!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Beautiful Plum Street design you're working on! Thanks for all the freebie links...Many I am aware of and have even stitched several (like Black Cat Inn of course LOL), but many are new to me. And wow...that link to the Halloween stitches (Ana's) goes on and on and on! What a motherlode! ~Robin~

Rugs and Pugs said...

TFS all the links ;-)

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for sharing. And your stitches are perfect