Friday, September 9, 2022

Lots of Stitching

Old Crow by La D Da

I changed the colors due to the darker linen


Sunflower something or other by

SubRosa designs on etsy

there will be a piece of wool appliqued above the word



design by Shelly Auen on etsy


Stitched this one for Sampler September
started it on the first
not sure where it's at in my sewing room
I changed a lot of the colors
will share when it turns up




 Totally unplanned stitching
after Robin saying this was her unicorn chart
I had to look it up since I didn't remember it...
fell in love with it too
There is a unicorn chart group on Facebook
someone kindly lent it to me
Will stitch it quickly as someone else will borrow it next
The cross stitch community is amazing~

5 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

GAH! My heart stopped when I saw Winter Sampler. Lucky, lucky, you!!!! I'm still hunting. 😢 ~Robin~

acorn hollow said...

You are crazy productive!! I am more than impressed.
Cathy

kcmrugs@gmail.com said...

Well these are very seasonal and lovely. I too like the Winter Sampler esp. The simplicity is wonderful

Tammy from Wisconsin said...

Love your stitching on linen. A 40+ year cross stitcher and still worried how I would keep my stitches nice and even and counted correctly. Maybe this winter I will give it a try.

ANC said...

This is very random… but I came across your blog because I saw a photo of a bunny that I love on a post titled Mom. Can you tell me where this image is from? I would love to know the name of the artist.