Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Lazy Sheep rug


This piece was an absolute joy to hook...the pattern is from Maria Barton of http://www.starrugcompany.com/ and it's my new favorite rug...still has to be bound and finished but thought I'd share it anyway...


used up lots of scrap strips in the design elements, an as-is wool for the body...much brighter than my usual style...


I have three more of her patterns in my to-hook basket and will be starting another one soon...still have clean up the mess I made doing this one...towards the end of a rug I get out of control and only hook...no chance I can take the time to clean up stray snippets of wool or even fold up large pieces...


gives Chester a nice nest to nap in for a few days...


have some quilt bocks to finish piecing next...then some needle punch...




1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Hi Kelley, love the rugs! Can't wait to see what quilts you are working on :) Rosemary