Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Fall Hit n Miss Swap Mats

These two rugs were hooked for a mat swap on the Wool Snippets forum in the msn groups...we were paired up for the swap with a theme of fall hit n miss...hit n miss is a rug hookers way of using up lots of bits and pieces of wool...in the first rug it was the clam shells and the second the border squares...

The first rug was hooked by me for Jane Augenstein...it's called Gilly's Romp...I had a story in my head as I hooked this piece and included it as my gift to Jane...see her website for more Gilly info... she is a phenomenal hooker...


http://www.libertyhomesteadrugs.com/intro.html
The second rug was hooked by Jane for me...it includes many of the things I love...especially Chester...this rug is such a treasure! There are honestly no words to express what joy this little may gives me...

No comments: