Friday, June 1, 2007

To Do List

This is the shelf in my sewing room closet...just a small space but stuffed with boxes of thread, buttons and supplies...will be cleaning this out next week and moving lots of the items to the garage sale pile...

Haven't worked on anything lately except organizing, cutting patches and stripping wool...my friend Debbie has been telling me about her dyeing and I need to get back to that too...I have a big basket full of recycled wool that needs overdyed...just hate to heat up the house with that boiling water...


One of Chester's favorite spots...baskets of wool behind my sewing chair...he has to sneak up on it from the left going behind other shelves and baskets of wool...he's always knocking wool out and making his nest "just right"...I woke him up taking this pic, he just closed his eyes and put his head back down...what an easy little fella...

No comments: