Sunday, September 23, 2007

Cats and new eBay lisitng...

Olivia loves wool as much as Chester and I do...
some of these strips will be going in my latest eBay auction
and she wants to keep them ALL!

She and Chester both love this spot...always covered with cat fur no matter how often it's cleaned...


oooh, the wastebasket is soooo fascinating...

might be paper to chew up in there...

that's why I had to move it to where I can see it

instead of under the desk...


my guy, he loves this spot...

usually the wool rug is pushed to the floor as many times per day as I pick it up and put it back...

gave up cleaning it often...

Olivia pushes it into the corner -

smooshes it into a pile and sleeps on it...

My latest eBay auction is for a surprise package full of rug hooking goodies...hand dyed snow wool, over 100 strips of my hand cut wool, 2 new winter designs by me on premium linen, a new Christmas ornie I've made and more...started it at $9.99 with no reserve...

keep checking my blog this week for hints about what's in the box...the listing title is Merrie Wynter...and that should be Clue #1...

*****

uh-oh

accidentally listed it as a Buy It Now

meant for it to be Auction...

while I was trying to cancel it and relist

someone bought it...

refunded $$ immedialty and sent an email...

hope she understands!

will give new link when it's relisted...

No comments: