Saturday, September 15, 2007

preorder Early Harvest booklet!

My fall pattern booklet is almost ready...it'll include a few designs I've hooked before...
they are three of my favorites...

this one will be a bit different in the booklet...

EARLY HARVEST

contains 10 of my original designs

plus ideas for hooking and punching

a bit of color advice...

lots of pumpkins, cats, sunflowers...

one alphabet sampler

and more...

If you'd like to preorder...

$12.50 and $1.50 for S/H

I'll be doing my first shipment Tuesday 9/18

I accept Paypal and personal checks (they have to clear first)...

all booklets ordered directly from me

receive an extra pattern...

kankerdoodle@aol.com

tomorrow I'll be listing it on eBay


2 comments:

Jacque. said...

Hey Kelley...YAY to you for putting a pattern booklet out. Your work is always awesome and I know you will sell lots!

Brenis said...

Count me in !!! I bet it will be as awesomely creative as you! :0)
xo
Bren