Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Good Morning

my friend Kimmie

from BLESTB
made me a bunch of totally cool siggies...
thanks again Kimmie...they are perfect!

this one looks so much like Olivia... if there was a follow up picture
she'd be after that mouse!

sure did some damage to my checkbook yesterday...
bought a painted dining table
and a one door cupboard...
will get some pics soon

finally picked all the designs for the
Merrie Wynter booklet
and will start printing them up
and getting ready to mail...
will get cover photo up tomorrow

might even get the pre-eBay orders out on Saturday...
and one lucky
pre-order drawn at random Saturday morning
will get an extra bonus
of some hand dyed wool
from my latest batches of
Dirty Snow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your table and cupboard.