Monday, October 15, 2007

pre-order MERRIE WYNTER booklet

* Merrie Wynter *
not even a picture tonight...
just a note to say
I'm taking pre-orders
for
my 2nd booklet
of prim designs
for hooking, punchneedle and stitching

this one includes 10
designs

snowmen
a church
log cabin
cats
Santa
and more...

each design will include a little tip
*for color
or
*a dye recipe
or
*finishing ideas

and if you order from the blog
you receive a bonus pattern...
eBay listing will begin Sunday the 21st...
paid booklets
will go ship on Monday the 22nd...

check out previous posts for a picture of one of the designs...
more to follow later this week...

$14.00 including first class shipping

Paypal to kankerdoodle @ aol.com
or
email for check orders..

please remember checks make take a few days to clear...

Thanks so much for your support

and all the great feedback from my first booklet...
after this one it'll be a good long wait
for any more designs...
I need time to hook and punch and stitch
and of course, brush the cats and spoil them a bit more...

1 comment:

Jacque. said...

Hey Kelley...I preordered my Merrie Wynter booklet...cannot wait! I love your blog, by the way...check for new postings every day. Keep up the good work!