Sunday, July 10, 2011

Before: Messy Cats


While I've been punching like mad lately

finishing the pieces has been pushed aside

So I'm sharing messy photos

before the trimming of threads

rolling with lint brush

adding the back and edging

A little over exposed

but you get the idea

nothing like a romp in the pumpkin patch

for this little cat


These designs are in the new booklet

along with a few others you

haven't seen...

including a few

inspired by antique hooked rugs

drawn up on linen

waiting for me to let go

of the punch needle


To order a booklet directly

email me at

kankerdoodle @ aol.com


I'll send a Paypal money request


My real cats have so much fun in the garage

Olivia aka the Mighty Hunter

caught another mouse yesterday


Melrose is more laid back

he looks for mice and chipmunks

but I think he'd let them

walk across his paw

and just sniff



Thanks as always for liking

my simple cat designs

3 comments:

jennifer768 said...

Love your new punch designs. Who cares about a few threads when you get such pretty eye candy!Have a wonderful day,Jen

Anonymous said...

love all of your folk art punching...just beautiful!!
patti

moosecraft said...

They are both great! I like the subtle stars in the first one.... nice touch! I'll be sending you an email now...