Saturday, July 9, 2011

And More Cats

Cats

and more cats...

that's what I keep punching


this latest one is my favorite

just like each one is

when I'm working on it...


~the new booklet is almost ready~

shipping starts Monday


And More Cats


since you like cats

it's going to be all cats

and pumpkins


10 designs


Preorder directly from me

this weekend

to get Free Shipping

$13.50

(Paypal only)


or wait for the listings

on eBay and etsy

at $15.00


Thanks again for wanting more cats!


***

I've had time to sit and doodle lately

like the day and night spent with

Dad in the ER last Saturday

until he was admitted...

he's now in a rehab facility

working on regaining his strength


two weeks until he's 88

can only imagine how hard it is

not to be home with Mom

...

for both of them

11 comments:

Joanne said...

Hope your Dad comes home soon. Nothing wrong with cats! Yep - no problem in my book!

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Love all the little cats. Hope your father is feeling well again soon and can get back home to family.
Courtney

HomeSpunPrims said...

So excited to see your newest booklet! Hope your dad and mom will be home together again soon.

Jacque. said...

Kelley Girl...hope things go well for your Dad. Congrats on the new book...'and more cats'...perfect!

ihook2 said...

Yea-a new booklet. Know it's going to be great. Praying that your parents will be together soon.
Pam

WoolenSails said...

Another great Kitty book, those are always the most fun to punch and hook. It is a shame your dad will be there on his birthday, but I know you and your mom will make the day special for him.

Debbie

Rugs and Pugs said...

Kelley ~
I hope your dad gains his strength soon and can return home. It is so hard watching parents age.
Good luck with your new booklet.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

moosecraft said...

So glad that your Dad is so much closer to getting better and back home again! Looking forward to the new booklet! I hope you included the one that Melrose was punching in the last post? :-)

primitivebettys said...

I hope your Dad is getting better by the second! :)

Send me one of those books girl! :) I love your kitty designs!

Cathy G. said...

It is so hard to see our parents go through these things.
Hopefully he can gain strength to come home soon! It's good your doodling and staying creative!
I want to pre-order a booklet from you Kelley! My email is antcathy@charter.net!
Thank-you!
Cathy G

my3Kitties said...

I'd love to get one of your booklets; how do i go about ordering? Thanks, Tammy