Monday, October 21, 2013

Another Monday in the ER





maybe this visit will make a difference
we're in the hospital
where I work...
started out at the Wound Care Center
( across the hall from ER)
infectious disease Dr says he needs admitted
Hallelujah!
I've been wanting that for a week
for now he is sleeping peacefully
waiting to go upstairs
to his room...

I feel good that he is here
trusting the people I know to care for him

Mom had a visit with the ortho surgeon today
he should be impressed with her
she walks all over with her walker
at home she lets go of it
taking a few steps on her own

»»»»»»»
thanks for the wonderful comments
and emails
your thoughts and prayers are
very appreciated

12 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Happy to hear he is there too, still keeping Dad in my prayers, Big Hugs Francine.

moosecraft said...

Things are lookin' up! I pray they continue in that direction! hugs...

Jacque. said...

Good news! xo

WoolenSails said...

I am so glad that he got admitted and now will get the care he needs and you know your friends are watching over him. Good for your mom too, she is getting stronger and not giving up.

Debbie

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Sending prayers and positive thoughts to you

Dog Trot Farm said...

I am so sorry for all your dad has gone through, sounds like he is finally going to get the care he deserves. Blessings... Just love your header photo, perfect for this time of year...

annie said...

hope all goes well with them both!
blessings!

Deirdre said...

What a relief!

HomeSpunPrims said...

Wonderful news Kelley! I'm glad your dad is where you are most comfortable having him and your mom is getting around so well. Prayers & big squishy hugs my friend. Lori

Pam in IL said...

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

patijane said...

Glad your Dad is getting the care he needs and your Mom is doing so well.
You have been in my thoughts and prayers even though I don't comment much. I have done what you are doing and know it is a full time commitment. You are doing an awesome job, Kelley!!! Stay positive always!

Cotton Eyed Jo said...

You have gone through so much, since my last visit...

My prayers for you and your parents continued a,though my visits didn't...

Hugs