Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Entertainment

 
these three birds were a riot yesterday
the black bird would get the suet
then feed it to the other two
 
the brown birds carried on something fierce
even though they got the suet themselves too
they were still after the black bird
 
these can't be her babies can they
are different shape and color
 
 
she started to talk back to them
after a while...
 
 



an old freebie
 
 use the designs to create your own piece
(the cat is one of my favorites)
 
all I ask is you credit me for the design
 
 
many thanks to Jan
for sending the link to purchase the bird poster
shown yesterday
ordered it for Mom and we're both ready
to look and learn

6 comments:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

thanks for the re-run freebie my friend ~ you really should get back to designing…can only imagine the things that are being stored-away in your mind ;)
I think the babies might be hers…I think they are grackles? and they will turn black eventually ~
xoxox
L

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WoolenSails said...

I know a lot of babies look different and fatter when young, then they change after they get older. That is fun to be able to watch them. I need to refill my feeders, the squirrels keep eating it all up, guess I need to set up a squirrel feeder.

Debbie

Kim said...

Thanks for the freebie!!! I love and miss all your doodle style patterns. Love the birds, we have 3 birdbaths and 8 or more bird houses and we enjoy God's little sweet creatures so much!!! My Mom adored watching the birds~
Have a Great Day~
Kim

Katbirds said...

That's a European Starling and "children".

jody said...

Always fun to watch the birds!! Love the patterns too! Thank you! One can never have to many patterns! Enjoy you evening!