Saturday, June 21, 2014

Happy Saturday!

 
two days off
to catch up on household chores
 all the boring stuff...
 
AND
 
start hooking on something
messy house be damned!
no one sees it but me and the furballs

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

have you noticed
my progress towards saving $2,014
in 2014?

today I am finally at the half way mark...
will have to step up the savings in the next 5 months
might mean new designs

or selling up my collection of Halloween treasures
or both just gotta find the time!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I vote for new designs...I LOVE your work!!!!

Saundra said...

Yeah, what she said! Glad you are getting ready to hook something and can't wait to see it started and on your frame.

marly said...

Fabulous wallet in your header! Congrats on the saving. I've never learned to do that successfully.

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

hurray for the halfway mark! you can do it, you can! I vote for MORE designs & patterns from you.
but if you HAVE to part with any of your hallowe'en treasures, let me know! ;)
xoxox to you & mom and who gives a ratz azz about housework anyway?
L

WoolenSails said...

I always love your designs and that is something you can do and sell as epatterns so you don't have to spend the time putting them together.

Debbie