Thursday, June 19, 2014

Will Pay in Wool




Must be willing to organize:
wool
dyes and supplies
quilting fabric
assorted needlework supplies
books and patterns
thread and floss 
and more

go through a few dozen 
baskets
Shaker boxes
storage containers

it will help if you like cats
can live with dust or like to clean
house kept at 68°

room and board provided
such as it is
bedroom and bed may be shared by cats

weeding, painting, and window washing
will earn a bonus
of primitive linen for rug hooking
hand drawn one of a kind pattern optional

Immediate Opening

possible hand stitched quilt
if you also spend some time visiting Mom daily

located in North East Ohio
motivated worker could be done in a week
or so



9 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Sounds good to me, lol.
I could help with organizing and cleaning my basement;)

Debbie

Carmen Sutton said...

Oh my gosh i would be there in a min. if I did not have my job, conditions all sound perfect 68 might be to cold but a sweat shirt would fix that. Cats are the added bonus. Good luck

marie said...

Too bad I live to far away, I'd take that job in a minuet. Hope you find someone.

Jacqueline said...

Where at in NE Ohio? I might be able to help you out with some organizing.

Three Sheep Studio said...

Since I know you will have lots of applicants for this position - send the extras over to me. I'll add home cooked meals to the pay !! lol
Rose

Simply Quaint said...

Hi there, I live in northeast Ohio actually I don't think far from you at all....wouldn't need a place to stay, the cats definetly would not be a bother, the temp in the house maybe a bit chilly but a sweatshirt will work, could possibly whip all the organizing out, but the window washing, painting and weeding I would have to pass my back would not take it.....let me know maybe we could work something out

Rhonda

Jacque. said...

If I was younger, thinner, more ambitious, closer, liked cats, and liked 68 degrees, I'd be there in a flash! xo

Simply Quaint said...

Me again,if you're seriously looking contact me through email and we will work something out......
Blessings
Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Where abouts in NE Ohio, I would be willing to help you out. I live between Akron and Cleveland, Oh.