Monday, August 18, 2014

They're Here!

 

 
only a few days later than planned
the painters are here!
 
already glad I chose a flat prices vs hourly
one of the owners is very s-l-o-w
must be the Fantasy Football gathering last night
 
anyway...
the house isn't quite as chippy as this one
it only feels that way
I know because I've been doing
some doorways, windows and doors
 
definitely something I'm happy to pay for
I want it done
 
Unlike handwork
when people ask how I have the patience to create
I must explain that it's the process of creating
more than the finished product I love
it takes no patience at all
 
the process of painting is tedious and messy
 
 
there is no contest
between hook/needle and paintbrush
 
I still have work to do inside
alternating between cleaning and organizing
(also known as avoiding painting)
and painting
 
I traded a day and took an extra day off
using these three days in a row
I should be able to wrap it up
 
The paperwork is another story
just got 30 new documents to go over...
 
 
good times

 
 


3 comments:

Jacque. said...

Progress! Except, perhaps, for the paperwork. xo

WoolenSails said...

I agree, painting is tedious and boring and better if someone else does it, lol. Glad the painters are there and it will finally get done.


Debbie

Jerry E Beuterbaugh said...

"With Hook and Needle" has been included in our Sites To See #387. Be assured that we hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/08/sites-to-see-387.html

P.S. Please forgive this notification coming so late. Our internet connection went down before I could send them out very early last Friday morning, and we just got back online a few hours ago.