Sunday, October 12, 2014

Vacation Diary: Day 2

 
 
today is set aside for decluttering
the garage and barn (shed size)
 cleaning as I go...
 
there is so much stuff out there
I'm going to start in one corner
work my way around
making a list for later
doors and walls need scrubbed and repainted
that can wait
 
 
I am ready to purge
this garage filled by parents of the great depression
not sure what to do with
the chemical type products...
for now they will have their own shelf 

 
 
I've been itching to clean and organize out there
for a long time
Dad had it well organized
over time the rest of us just set things down wherever
 
*****
 
Today Mom and I will putter around with fabric
she also loves to trim the threads off the mats
quiet time together is our favorite
 
yesterday at bingo we sat with another resident
and her two daughters
later mom said they sure talk a lot
even more than my sister Deb and I !!!
 
Happy Sunday
 
 


3 comments:

Cindy said...

Sounds like you are getting a lot done! If it was your dad who made those labels for all those bins, he sure was organized! It always feels good to make progress!

WoolenSails said...

I like to clean out before cleaning up, too. Easier when the clutter is gone;)

Debbie

cucki said...

Good luck dear xx