Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Searching for Simple



 
 
oh yes,
I have dozens of patterns on linen
purchased, gifted
plenty of my own designs
 
but right now I want something extra simple
to do with the strips
mom and I have working with...
 
I'm liking these three the best
the bottom one
would have cats instead of chickens
 
*
my fun for today?
 
more loud music
yesterday it was Waylon and Irish Rovers
today it's Jackyl and AC/DC
 
unpacking a few boxes that have sat untouched
for 2 years
finding forgotten treasures
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

HomeSpunPrims said...

Good for you Kelley! Enjoy your day. Hugs, Lori

Saundra said...

The bottom one would be awesome with cats. Pick up that hook gurlfren and do the deed. Can't wait to see what you do. And you could always make it a smallish mat not a big piece. Sounds like the music has lit a fire under you.

Saundra

Rugs and Pugs said...

I have many patterns on linen, too, and can't decide what to put on my frame...sigh.
All those patterns are WONDERFUL and I'm sure you will make them so antiquey looking. You choose the best colors.
Keep that music playing and pick up that hook.
Hugs :)
Lauren

marly said...

All three are really nice. Who decides - you or Mom?