Monday, July 6, 2015

Distracted


this photo has nothing to do with the post
it just makes me happy
fabric can is often very distracting
yesterday it was coming upon my collection
twill green and red
that stopped the furniture moving cold
so the house is more of a mess than before
it's all good
I didn't even use the fabric
just stacked in on a cupboard across from where I stitch
then spent the next few hours
gazing at it occasionally between quilt blocks
a lovely way to laze away a Sunday afternoon

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Love that setting, nice combination of shades and peaceful.
I need to do peaceful and new things in my house.

Debbie

The Eveningstitcher said...

So funny Kelley....I just bought a wooden shelf like this one, slapped some white paint on it and lined my old ironstone on it...mine has pegs also, which I hung some linen towels...see....great minds think alike!!! (and my husband thinks I'm crazy!!)

Love yours posts!! I'm glad you had a great Sunday!

Angela Tucker said...

Oh my goodness. How many times have I pulled out fabric, did a little drooling, arranged colors for patterns that I haven't thought of yet. Hours later I come out of the fabric coma and wonder...where did the day go? LOL