Wednesday, July 29, 2015

My Heart Says Paint

 


my heart says paint
my feet say sit
 
this room is so inspiring
the walls, the windows
the slip covers for sure
 



yummy room
 
 
*****
 
now I really have seen everything
leaving work last night
a man on a motorcycle
was looking at his cell phone as he went through
the intersection
 
imagine I'll see him again
in the ER
 
 
*****
 
it's a noisy morning here
they are finally tearing down the house
on the street behind mine
 
 
the fire that ruined it was Nov 2013
took a while to get everything sorted out
Cindy's boys
quit paying the insurance without telling their aunt
 
 
so the bank had possession for
most of the past 2 years
it's been a real eyesore since...
lucky for me
my trees block most of the view
 
 
*****
 
stitching continues on moms quilt
it's too unwieldy to take and work on it with mom
some I'm backing to quilting small quilts
when visiting
 
there is a ton of binding in my future!
 
 
 


3 comments:

Jacque. said...

Love the header. ~grin~ Looking forward to seeing what you do with your rooms...now that I am in love with all the white you've been showing. I rather enjoy sewing binding...do you? xo

Gayle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WoolenSails said...

I love that room, but only if I am the only one who can use it, lol.
Trying out fabrics to make a simple table topper for the trailer, just something to make it homey and then I can sew the squares and hand quilt it while I am there.

Debbie